Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Tonight I am asking the question, is it worth the splurge to be able to give yourself grade A pedicures every time at home?
As a student I know it can be tough to find the time to indulge in a pedi every two weeks, yet alone pay for one. Especially, since I opt for a solid color every time, nothing fancy. We begin to ask ourselves, why can’t we get the same or better results at home? Well, the beloved Clarisonic has finally given us a solution to ending dry and rough feet. However, it’ll cost you a pretty penny but I promise in the end it’s worth it.
The Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation System is designed to smooth, soften, and hydrate dry and rough heels and toes. As soon as I heard of this gadget, I was interested. 91% of users have reported softer and rejuvenated feet and 10x softer and smoother feet. The Clarisonic Pedi comes with the pedi device and a couple of other things:
- Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head: this little baby does most of the work, it’s supposed to transform your dry, cracked heels in minutes by exfoliating all of the dead skin
- Pedi Smoothing Disk: it’s used to smooth the rough skin
- Pedi-Buff Sonic Foot Smoothing Treatment: this exfoliating scrub will remove excess dry skin with a blend of lactic acid, apricot seed & a tri-fruit complex
- Pedi-Balm Sonic Foot Softening Treatment: this balm hydrates the skin by using shea butter, honey, and apricot oil (and it doesn’t leave a oily or sticky feeling after)
- Pedi-Boost Sonic Foot Renewing Peel: this treatment helps exfoliate and renew the skin
All of these goodies are included when purchasing this kit. I think this comes in handy because the Clarisonic Pedi is waterproof, so it’s super easy to use while you’re taking a soothing bath or in the shower. When purchasing, it also comes with a two year warranty. I’m pretty sure this gadget will last a long time and you will get many uses out of it.
The retail price for the Clarisonic Pedi is $199. After doing the math, you spend way more getting weekly pedis than you would with this DIY pedi gadget. For a step by step guide on how to use this baby, visit Elle’s blog!
So the question I am asking everyone is, will you ditch your fav nail salon for a cozy DIY pedi while using the Clarisonic Pedi?
Let me know your comments and opinions!
Best, Jair xx
- Clarisonic Pedi, your feet will be in love! (perfectionispossibledotcom.wordpress.com)
- Introducing Clarisonic Pedi! (styleblazer.com)
- A $200 toothbrush for your feet? FEMAIL puts new Clarisonic gizmo to the test (dailymail.co.uk)